Today our author interview guest is Sophie Hannah. Sophie stops back by the show today to talk about Dream Author Coaching.
For writers at any and every level of experience who have wasted enough time on fear, doubt, and other unhelpful thought habits.
Find out more about who Dream Author is for,
how it works, and how you will benefit.
- At the end of fourteen months in the Dream Author programme you will have learned:
How to massively increase your chances of success
- How to change incorrect, unhelpful and limiting beliefs
- How to avoid unnecessary suffering
- How to thrive in the face of the psychological and emotional challenges that life as a writer brings with it
- How to stop behaving in a way that will make you more likely to fail
- What to do when you feel scared, confused, overwhelmed or stuck — in order to feel better, make progress and solve whatever problem you’re facing
- How to retain full control over your writing dreams and journey, instead of giving your power away to the first agent or editor who shows an interest in you
- How to make sure your dreams, and your definitions of success and failure, aren’t working against you
- How to be your own best and most powerful ally and advocate, throughout your writing life
I’m going to give you masses of help in every possible direction. Even so, by the end of fourteen months in the Dream Author programme, you’re going to know that even I can’t help you as much as you’re going to be able to help yourself from now on.
If you want to learn more about me and my writing journey that inspired me to create Dream Author, you can find that information on the About Sophie page.
Sophie Hannah is a Sunday Times and New York Timesbestselling crime writer, published in 51 countries, whose novels have sold millions of copies all over the world. As well as being the creator of Dream Author, she is also Course Director of the Crime & Thriller Writing Master’s degree programme at the University of Cambridge, England.